Sunday, July 30, 2006

..you are what you speak..

Just yesterday I discovered through the Mind Power News emails I receive, that there is a phenomenon whereby what you say "forwards" can reveal what your spirit/soul is thinking "backwards". How WEIRD is that???

..so you're lamenting how you can never catch a break, let's say..and upon "reverse speech" (playing your words backwards) you hear the words, "Lean on me", for example. Supposedly, this is your spirit telling you to trust in it regarding your present situation.

Maybe if I discuss my desire to hit the Lotto, spirit will be kind enough to provide me with the numbers upon reverse listening.

Hey! One can only hope!

So this led me to stumbling upon information regarding a new brainwave entrainment product called, "Quantum Mind Power", which uses other things not associated with binaural beats..which I am more familiar with, having several CD's utilizing this technology. Apparently, the techniques used in "QMP" are supposedly better and far superior than using binaural beats to create deep meditative states, insights, etc. This program even goes a step further in claiming that it can "hot-wire" your brains functions to bring you health, happiness and wealth, and reprogram you thinking so that negative thoughts are a thing of the past. Hmmm.. We could all use that.

Intrigued, I emailed the creator/author on his blog about whether this program comes in CD format. For $97 bucks, I can get the download, but this crappy computer would not appreciate my sucking up more space, so.. I also want to email him again and ask if such technology can help me with my social anxiety and depression, something I failed to ask initially.

Couldn't hurt. I mean..I'm doing everything possible to avoid taking man-made medications..exploring all the avenues I see fit to explore. I know that evenutally I will grow tired of wasting my money on products that don't seem to work for me (thank you Anxius, Amoryn, Seredyn, et al)..and bite the bullet and become someone's guinea pig in the name of minimizing my anxiety and depression. Hate the idea of side-effects..and hate the idea of having to try different medications to see what works. All part of the package, you say? Perhaps..but when part of my brain says that we have the power to heal ourselves, then I know I can't just give up. If there is something I can do that doesn't involve medication, then I will try and find a way until I've exhausted all of my options. Foolish me.

About three weeks ago I got on a reiki "kick" and got a book and DVD that promised that I could attune myself and thereby heal myself and others mentally, emotionally and physically. Well, I've been trying the attunment DVD once a week since I purchased it, and have yet to feel a difference. I've even had distant reiki healing sent to me through the internet from various practioners. Nada. Will I give up? No. Maybe I need to increase my attunements to twice a week and meditate more often. I keep saying I'm gonna meditate everyday, but it never happens. I need to quit procrastinating and get with the program. This includes being consistant with my binaural beat CD's. I can't expect results just using them once every two weeks.

Medications have their place. They help correct imbalances in the body..but are they just band-aids; failing to really fix the cause, in itself?..and then taking away one problem, thereby giving you another? This is my dilemma..because I strongly believe that if I could just fix myself on a spiritual level, then the physical would take care of itself. It's just something I feel and believe in..and meds do nothing of the sort. They do not address how your thoughts and emotions can make you sick. They do not address how your unbalanced and blocked chakrahs create physical and mental disease. They do not address the importance of repairing your aura (of which I was told by a psychic had a HUGE hole in it).

We are more than our bodies. In fact, we are NOT our bodies..and I think we need to keep remembering that.

So I will go this route. I will possibly add the "Quantum Mind Power" CD's to my arsenal of self-improvement riff-raff..and try to maintain consistency in the use of each..and see what happens. Worse comes to worse, I will wind up like a majority of the population having to pop pills to correct my "defects", and then more pills to stave off the effects of the pills I popped. Whoopie.

1 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger AlekSandra said...

hi Jo, you might be interested in book by Martin Brofman "Anything can be healed"
best wishes,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home